Introducing the Inbox
Introducing the inbox
- Source List contains all accounts. Each account has two mail
- INBOX folder with smart sub folder like 'VIP', 'Ping Pong' and more. These folders will help you divide your work into manageable pieces.
- OUTBOX folder which contain unprocessed messages
- The gear button lets you add new accounts; the sync button
shows progress and can be pressed to force a new sync.
- List of conversations.
- Buttons to directly archive, move to trash or move to spam
- Messages inside a conversation; here's the place where you
write and send your replies.
- Buttons to reply, send, undo send a message draft.
A closer look at a conversation
When you click an entry in the conversation list, you'll see all
messages belonging together. All archived or less important
messages are collapsed.
Each message has a color code:
- Orange: Messages that need to be answered; they are in the INBOX folder.
- Grey: Archived messages; typically these messages have been answered.
- Blue: Messages you have sent.
When opening a conversation, Replies will automatically scroll to the first unanswered message.