November 28, 2011 (#462)
- Release 1.0 published.
- Check out the brand new "Replies" movie
Archived Release Notes for Replies 1.0 Beta and 1.0 RC:
November 25, 2011 (#459)
- IMPROVED: Synchronization with lots of data updates conversations/folders faster
November 24, 2011 (#458)
- IMPROVED: Synchronization speed
- FIX: Pending mailbox counter
- FIX: Archived conversations were not marked as read
- FIX: Pending conversation could not be moved to "Resolved"
November 22, 2011 (#457)
- IMPROVED: Error handling/message when an network error occurs
- IMPROVED: Draft subject updates conversation title when typing
- CHANGED: Show to contact field on message draft if no to contact is present
- CHANGED: Automatically conversation when sending an draft
- CHANGED: Hide app before closing
- CHANGED: Network error messages have less dramatic error text
- CHANGED: Changed subject label icon with a placeholder
- FIX: Keep conversations in 'Drafts' mailbox when it is sent
- FIX: Outbox counter didn't count draft conversations
- FIX: Conversation list could show "the future" as a conversation date
- FIX: mark as read when archiving
- FIX: Some message were missing the expand icon
- FIX: Obsolete horizontal scrollbar when composing a draft
November 17, 2011 (#449)
- IMPROVED: Message header design
- FIX: Focus wasn't set after inserting/removing a snippet
- FIX: Draft status was not updated when conversation was archived
November 15, 2011 (#447)
- CHANGED: Smarter initial focus when creating new conversation (Conversation > New Conversation)
- CHANGED: Draft folder now shows all drafts
- CHANGED: Inbox doesn't count new conversations
- FIX: Moving a conversation to Spam/Trash/Archive didn't work with MS Exchange
November 15, 2011 (#446)
Because of some final polishing and a last new feature, the
official release gets delayed by a few days.
Thanks for your understanding.
NEW: New Conversation
You can now write new messages in Replies (Conversation > New
Conversation menu item).
Replies allows you to auto complete email addresses and add To/Cc/Bcc fields to the message.
NEW: Update contacts and subject
Replies now allows you to add a Bcc/Cc or change the To address when writing a Reply. If needed, the subject can be changed too.
- FIX: Synchronize problem caused by some email headers
- CHANGED: Synchronize error message is now shorter
November 10, 2011 (#431)
- CHANGED: Conversation background color
- FIX: Snippet with inline attachments from sent mail
November 9, 2011 (#430)
- NEW: Attachments at the end of each snippet instead at the end of the message
- CHANGED: Menu item renamed: Message > Show Original to Message > Show Raw Source menu item
- FIX: Snippets could not be inserted at the end of a line
- FIX: Replies stayed offline after sleep or loosing network connection
- FIX: Some UI glitches
- FIX: Long delay when sending a message
- FIX: Source list folder reordering didn't work
November 1, 2011 (#425)
- FIX: Extend name/email fields to hold bigger values
- FIX: "Validate" IMAP password didn't work
- IMPROVED: SMTP errors and logging when setting up STMP server.
- NEW: Registration window
October 26, 2011 (#414)
- NEW: Support for Courier IMAP servers
- IMPROVED: Performance when synchronizing
- FIX: Crash when quitting Replies
- FIX: Error messages when creating a new account
- NEW: Option-Click the "Conversation" menu to reveal the "Reprocess" menu item. This menu item is used to troubleshoot.
October 13, 2011 (#404)
- FIX: Authentication Problem when different passwords were used for SMTP and IMAP
October 13, 2011 (#403)
- NEW: Microsoft Exchange email server support. Exchange 2010 has been tested.
- FIX: Problem synchronizing when an email contained very long email addresses
- FIX: Some received messages could remain empty
October 6, 2011 (#399)
- NEW: Support & Feedback attaches last crash report if there is one
- CHANGE: Support & Feedback log is now attached instead of copied into the discussion message
- CHANGE: Allow empty SMTP username/password
- FIX: Save message draft before switching conversations
- FIX: When creating a new account, some email addresses were not accepted.
October 4, 2011 (#396)
- NEW: Outbox/Pending mailboxes now show number of conversations they contain
- FIX: Exception when moving a conversation to the Trash/Spam folder (Gmail only)
- FIX: Replies could hang for some time when creating a new account
- CHANGED: Disable some account settings when they should not be changed
- CHANGED: Account setup documentation
October 3, 2011 (#393)
- NEW: New SMTP SSL
- CHANGE: Separate SMTP Server password keychain entry
September 30, 2011 (#389)
- FIX: IMAP error when synchronizing empty non-Gmail mailboxes
September 29, 2011 (#387)
- FIX: Display problem as the preference window and some sheet could be resized.
- CHANGE: Added titles to all sheets
- CHANGE: Added help buttons to all sheets
- NEW: Button to refresh mailboxes when setting up a new account
- UPDATED: snippet and account setup documentation
September 28, 2011 (#383)
- FIX: Message draft could not be saved problem
September 28, 2011 (#382)
- FIX: Support for 'macintosh' email encoding
- CHANGE: Show alert when automatic message draft save doesn't work
September 27, 2011 (#379)
- CHANGE: TIFF, PSD picture attachments are converted to PNG instead of JPEG.
September 27, 2011 (#376)
- FIX: First download fetched all sent mail instead of a limited set.
September 26, 2011 (#374)
- FIX: CPU usage because of repeated snippet indexing
September 26, 2011 (#373)
- FIX: Exception when synchronizing
September 26, 2011 (#371)
- FIX: Message with missing attributes would abort message synchronization
September 23, 2011 (#360)
- CHANGE: Release notes are now stored on support site