Gmail and Google Apps Account Setup
- Enter your Gmail email address.
- Enter your Gmail password. If you use the two step authentication, check out this page.
Important Note: If Replies complains about
missing IMAP folders, please make sure the 'Inbox', 'Sent Mail',
'Trash', 'Spam', and 'All Mail' folders are all "Shown in IMAP".
You'll find this setting in
Gmail > Mail Settings >
To change the IMAP settings, please follow these steps:
- Open Gmail in Mailplane or your web browser
- Click the gear button in the upper right of the window
- Select 'Mail Settings' from the menu
- Select the 'Labels' folder
- Enable the "Show in IMAP" for Inbox, Sent Mail, Spam, Trash, and All Mail.
- Retry to setup your account.