Replies needs to know the meaning of your mailboxes on servers. In your email client, these mailboxes are also called Folders.
- Inbox: The inbox contains all messages that need to be answered.
- Sent Mail: Is used to store all replies you write. Replies will automatically create reusable snippets for each reply stored in this mailbox.
- Archive: Mailbox which stores messages which have been
answered. If you don't use an archive mailbox, you can leave this
[No Mailbox]. You can instruct Replies to move all archived messages to this folder or leave them in your inbox, which is the default. More information...
- Trash: Conversations which are trashed will be moved to this mailbox.
- Spam: Conversations which are marked as spam will be moved to this mailbox.
Here's how you can add a mailbox:
- Open your email client.
- Create a new folder.
- Switch back to Replies and press the
Refreshbutton to update the list of mailboxes.